From next 23rd October to 10th January 2021, the oratory of Santa Maria della Vita will host the new photo exhibition “Criminis Imago. Images of crime in Bologna “: 100 black and white shots that immortalize half a century of crime in Bologna and Emilia-Romagna, through the eyes of the Bolognese photographers Walter Breveglieri (from 1949 to 1972) and Paolo Ferrari (for the period 1972- 2000) which documented tragic moments, which belong to Italian history.
A timely documentation work which moves from the crime sites to the courtrooms.
The exhibition – curated by the Chief Prosecutor of Bologna Giuseppe Amato and by Marco Baldassari, head of the Ferrari Archive of Genus Bononiae – is organized by Genus Bononiae, in collaboration with the Public Prosecutor of Bologna, the State Police and the Arma dei Carabinieri. Partner of the exhibition is Minerva publishing house in Bologna, owner of the Fotowall Archive of Walter Breveglieri.
An exhibition area has been set up in the covered courtyard of Palazzo Pepoli. Museum of the History of Bologna. The covered courtyard of the Museum is accessible without a ticket.
Saturday, October 24th 2020, at 5.30 pm, Palazzo Pepoli. The Museum of the History of Bologna will host the concert “Homage to Ennio Morricone”. Therefore, from 5 pm to 7 pm it will not be possible to visit the exhibition section “Criminis Imago. Images of crime in Bologna” set up inside the court. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 10.00 am - 7.00 pm
Santa Maria della Vita
via Clavature 8-10, Bologna
Open € 12
Full € 10
Reduced (1) € 8
– Holders of the Compianto ticket
– Young people aged between 6-18
– Groups min 10 – max 15 persons
– Holders of a ticket from another museum of Genus Bononiae
– Students with ID Card
– Card Cultura holders
– Bologna Welcome Card holders
Reduced (2) € 5
– Law enforcement (Polizia di Stato; Arma dei Carabinieri; Guardia di Finanza)
– Children up to the age of 5
– Membership Card Genus Bononiae holders
– Disable people and their carer
– Person accompanying a group of min. 10 people
– Tourist guides with badge
– Journalists with their press ID card
Prior request for accreditation at email@example.com
€ 1,50 per persona s reservation fee for groups (except school groups)
Last entry 6.00 pm