“All my works have a close relationship with the reality that surrounds me”.
This is what Zhang Dali, one of the most well known Chinese contemporary artist says, to him Fondazione Carisbo and Genus Bononiae – City Museums will dedicate this exhibition at Palazzo Fava.
Painter, sculptor, performer, photographer, Zhang Dali is defined a street artist for his irreducible will to look for a dialogue with all the elements that permeate the urban space.
In Bologna, where he lived from ’89 to ’95 after the Tiananmen protests, he discovered graffiti, an art form that he took back to China, becoming its forerunner. Through the dialogue with the city and its inhabitants, his art tells about the historical, social and economical transformations that occurred in China these past thirty years.
His artworks, on show and collected by the most important museums and galleries all over the world, are the result of his deeply humane gaze. His artistic production is on show in nine sections, including over 220 pieces of sculpture, painting, photography, and installation, ranging over his massive artistic production.
At Palazzo Fava, from March 23, 2018 to June 24, 2018.
– 65 years old (with document);
– military and members of law enforcement;
– handicapped people;
– journalists with the National Order Regular card (Professionals, practitioner, freelance);
– holders City Red Bus Ticket;
– holders Card Amici di Cineteca;
– Coop Convention;
– TPer Convention
Reduced price for group € 7
– Reservations required min 10 max 25 pax.
– microphone set required € 30,00
Reduced special € 6
– Children from 11 to 18 years old;
– Gruops with Genus Bononiae’s guide
Reduced price – 50% € 5
– holders of a ticket from another museum of Genus Bononiae;
– holders Musei Metropolitani Card;
– holders Bologna Welcome Card; holders Bologna Fiera Ticket
Reduced price - Children € 4
– Children from 6 to 11 years old
Reduced price - School € 4
– Reservations required 25 min 10 max
Open ticket € 12
– Visit the show when you want without blocking data or precise time slot
– Holders Card Genus Bononiae;
– children under 5 years old;
– ICOM members (with ID);
– guide for a disabled;
– accredited tourist guides;
– journalists with the National Order Regular card (Professionals, practitioner, freelance) in service prior request for accreditation