The exhibition The Rediscovery of a Masterpiece opened May 18th, 2020. The exhibition is open from Monday to Sunday, 9:00 am – 10:00 pm until June 28th. From June 29th, the exhibition will be open from Monday to Sunday, 10 am – 8.30 pm.
Before your visit to Palazzo Fava, we invite you to read the following instructions carefully.
- In order to access the exhibition, booking is strongly recommended.
How to reserve your tickets:
- Booking online: https://www.ticketlandia.com/m/eventSubList/genusbononiae/1262
At the time of purchase, you will be asked to select a date and time slot for your visit. You will be able to access Palazzo Fava during your chosen time slot.
You may select any applicable concessions when booking tickets online. Once you arrive at Palazzo Fava, you will be asked to show the appropriate proof of entitlement to any discount tickets claimed, to avoid being charged for a full-price ticket.
- Booking by phone or email, contacting Genus Bononiae call centre (*).
You will be required to pay for your reserved tickets in person at the ticket desk in Palazzo Fava.
Without reservation, it is possible to access the exhibition only if the maximum capacity of the rooms has not already been reached.
- Anyone in possession of a previously purchased open ticketshould book his visit by contacting the Genus Bononiae call centre (phone +39 051 19936343, from Monday to Friday, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm) in order to select a date and time slot. Reservations must be made by 4:00 pm at least one day ahead of your chosen date.
- Anyone holding a previously purchased ticket with a date between 12 March and 17 May will be contacted with instructions on how to claim a free voucher to be used for the reservation of a new ticket with a different date.
- In case of illness, we kindly ask you to stay at home. If you are unable to visit Palazzo Fava on your chosen date and time slot, please contact the Genus Bononiae call centre (*) in order to make a new reservation. Previous bookings cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- We recommend arriving at Palazzo Fava five minutes before your chosen time slot. We kindly ask you to be punctual, in order to guarantee the respect of entry times for all visitors.
- It is compulsory to keep a safe distance of at least one metre from other visitors, both inside and outside Palazzo Fava.
- Protective face masks covering nose and mouth must be worn by all adult visitors and children aged 6 and over.
- Hands must be sanitised upon arrival at the ticket desk. Dispensers of hand sanitising gel are available to the public across the rooms of Palazzo Fava.
- We recommend not to bring bulky backpacks or bags with you, in order to minimise the use of lockers. It is sufficient to bring your wallet with a valid identity document, any proof of entitlement to discounted tickets, and a printout of your reservation (booked tickets can also be shown on your mobile phone).
- The use of lifts is strictly limited to visitors who have special requirements, and restricted to one person at a time, except for disabled visitors with a companion.
- The exhibition is structured in two sections, divided over two floors. The maximum time allowed for your visit is 60 minutes, including ticket collection, in order to ensure a constant and orderly influx of visitors while respecting safety distances.
- As audio guides are equipped with headphone jacks, you may bring your own headphones to use during the visit to the exhibition. All audio guides are regularly sanitised by the museum staff and wrapped in 50-micron plastic film before being handed to visitors.
- Hands must be sanitised, and disposable gloves must be worn before touching books or gadgets on sale at the bookshop.
(*) Genus Bononiae call centre can be contacted by phone: +39 051 19936343 or email: email@example.com, from Monday to Friday, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm. Reservations can only be made or modified during these opening hours. Bookings for Sunday or Monday must be cancelled or modified by 4:00 pm on the previous Friday.