Information for a safe visit
1) In compliance with Decree Law no. 105 dated 23 July 2021, we inform you that from 6 August 2021, in the white area, in order to access museums, other institutes and places of culture and exhibitions, it will be necessary to be in possession of green COVID-19 certifications (green pass), proving the inoculation of at least the first Sars-CoV-2 vaccine dose or the recovery from Sars-CoV-2 infection (valid for 6 months) or if a rapid molecular or antigenic test has been carried out with the result negative for Sars-CoV-2 virus (valid for 48 hours).
• will apply: also in the yellow, orange and red zones, where services and activities are allowed and under the conditions provided for the individual zones;
• will not apply: to subjects excluded by age from the vaccination campaign and to exempt subjects on the basis of appropriate medical certification issued according to the criteria defined in a circular of the Ministry of Health.
By decree of the President of the Council of Ministers, adopted in agreement with the Ministers of Health, for technological innovation and digital transition, and of the economy and finance, after consulting the guarantor for the protection of personal data, the technical specifications for processing the aforementioned certifications in digital mode are identified, to allow digital verification while ensuring the protection of the personal data contained in them. Pending the adoption of the aforementioned decree, for the intended purposes, certifications issued in paper format may be used.
2) Reservations are not required. If, for security reasons, you want to book your visit, you can buy you ticket online: at the time of purchase you will be asked to choose a date and a time slot. The chosen time slot will correspond to the time frame in which you will be let into the museum.
Always at the time of purchase, it will be possible to choose between any reductions to which you are entitled. Once you arrive at the museum, at the ticket office you will be asked to show the title that entitles you to the reduction; if you do not have this title, it will be mandatory to buy back a full-fare ticket.
The purchase of the ticket will be made directly at the museum cash desk.
3) In case of illness, we ask to stay at home. The ticket is not cancelable or refundable.
4) You are kindly requested to arrive at the ticket office 5 minutes before your scheduled visit. You are kindly requested to be punctual, in order to guarantee all booked visitors compliance with the entry times.
5) You must always maintain social distancing, avoiding crowding.
6) The use of a mask is mandatory. A mask is also mandatory for children over 6 years of age. The use of a surgical mask is recommended.
7) It is mandatory to sanitize your hands upon arrival at the ticket office: sanitizing gel dispensers are available in the various rooms.
8) It is not recommended to carry backpacks or bulky bags with you, in order to minimize the use of lockers. Just bring your wallet with a valid identity document, the title that entitles you to any reduction on the entrance ticket and the printed sheet with the reservation to be verified (or show it from your mobile phone).
9) The use of the lifts is limited to strictly necessary conditions and is allowed to one person at a time, with the exception of disabled visitors with accompanying person.
10) It is mandatory to sanitize your hands before touching books or gadgets for sale at the bookshop.
From 3 to 22 August 2021, for information or to check availability, call +39 051 19936305.